This list is also for anyone who was unaware of the amount of Postgres content available this year at conferences everywhere.
- SCALE, Los Angeles, this week: 2-day Postgres track, booth. Use code "SPEAK" if you still haven't registered for a small discount. I'm speaking on 9.4 (Friday), and PostgreSQL on AWS (Sunday).
- March 10, Burlingame, CA: pgDay SF 2015 Running the event, and a lightning talk.
- March 25-27, NYC, NY: pgConf NYC: speaking on PostgreSQL on PAAS: a comparison of all the big ones.
- April 25-26, Bellingham, WA: LinuxFest NorthWest, tentatively. Talks haven't been chosen yet. If I go, I'll also be working a booth no doubt. I understand there are plans to have a bunch of Postgres stuff at this event.
- June 16-20, Ottawa, Canada: pgCon of course.
- July 20-24, Portland, OR: OSCON (tentatively, talks not selected). Postgres talk of some sort, and probably booth duty.