- Logical Changeset Generation, the basis for the new replication;
- Setting postgresql.conf variables from the SQL command line;
- Transaction Log size autotuning;
- Row-Level Security;
- GIN Fast Scan, and other GIN index improvements;
- Block-based range indexes for very large tables;
- Concurrent update of materialized views;
- Multiple pgbench enhancements;
- Many performance improvements;
- A bunch of additional regression tests.
If you want to help, but aren't sure what to review, please join the pgsql-rrreviewers mailing list and announce yourself there. I will assign you a patch to review.
For those of you who are experienced reviewers or who have submitted a patch to this CommitFest, please note the following:
- If you submitted a patch to this CommitFest, you are expected to review at least one other person's patch. Should you choose not to do so, the community will not be obligated to guarantee you a review of your patch.
- If you put your name down as a reviewer on a patch, and you don't post anything for 5 days, we will send you a reminder and take your name off the patch, to prevent you from blocking other reviewers.
- If your patch goes to "waiting on author" and you don't respond for 5 days, the patch will be Returned with Feedback.